User Tag List

Page 1641 of 3255 FirstFirst ... 64111411541159116311639164016411642164316511691174121412641 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,410 of 32546

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, God looks like Letters.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever seen us together?

#sacrilicious

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monty Python

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Westminster paedos on the BBC? They must be in real trouble if they have to mention the word Westminster. I wonder who's putting the screw on them? Hopefully then have enough to shine a light on those perverted royals too.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Reading the News today about how a guy from the PIE (Peadophile Information Exchange, what a horridly appropriate acronym) had an unofficial office in the Home Office when Willy Whitelaw was Home Secretary, i think what they were trying to hide is that these kind of people could operate under the nose of that senile old buffer.
    It seems that the cover ups are half protecting people in high positions who are offenders, and half protecting people in high positions who were too incompitent to realise that people around them were offenders.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmm...PIE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't seen LDG around on here in a while..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He got a new job, not sure if he can get on here from there.
    Or maybe he can and just hates us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, read this, celebrate my 40th B-day (yes, I'm ancient) and jog on.
    As it is a day to celebrate my birthday I'll leave you with a quote from a person I look up to, an astronaut, Mr. Buzz Aldrin:
    "My first words of my impression of being on the surface of the Moon that just came to my mind was "Magnificent desolation." The magnificence of human beings, humanity, Planet Earth, maturing the technologies, imagination and courage to expand our capabilities beyond the next ocean, to dream about being on the Moon, and then taking advantage of increases in technology and carrying out that dream - achieving that is magnificent testimony to humanity. But it is also desolate - there is no place on earth as desolate as what I was viewing in those first moments on the Lunar Surface.
    Because I realized what I was looking at, towards the horizon and in every direction, had not changed in hundreds, thousands of years. Beyond me I could see the moon curving away - no atmosphere, black sky. Cold. Colder than anyone could experience on Earth when the sun is up- but when the sun is up for 14 days, it gets very, very hot. No sign of life whatsoever.
    That is desolate. More desolate than any place on Earth." And Mr. Aldrin added: "Well, except for the trophy cabinet at Shite Heart Lane, now THAT'S desolate."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hymppi View Post
    Right, read this, celebrate my 40th B-day (yes, I'm ancient) and jog on.
    As it is a day to celebrate my birthday I'll leave you with a quote from a person I look up to, an astronaut, Mr. Buzz Aldrin:
    "My first words of my impression of being on the surface of the Moon that just came to my mind was "Magnificent desolation." The magnificence of human beings, humanity, Planet Earth, maturing the technologies, imagination and courage to expand our capabilities beyond the next ocean, to dream about being on the Moon, and then taking advantage of increases in technology and carrying out that dream - achieving that is magnificent testimony to humanity. But it is also desolate - there is no place on earth as desolate as what I was viewing in those first moments on the Lunar Surface.
    Because I realized what I was looking at, towards the horizon and in every direction, had not changed in hundreds, thousands of years. Beyond me I could see the moon curving away - no atmosphere, black sky. Cold. Colder than anyone could experience on Earth when the sun is up- but when the sun is up for 14 days, it gets very, very hot. No sign of life whatsoever.
    That is desolate. More desolate than any place on Earth." And Mr. Aldrin added: "Well, except for the trophy cabinet at Shite Heart Lane, now THAT'S desolate."