User Tag List

Page 2305 of 3255 FirstFirst ... 13051805220522552295230323042305230623072315235524052805 ... LastLast
Results 23,041 to 23,050 of 32543

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Honestly. Arguing with people on the internet is so futile.
    I realise the irony of posting that on here but the way they respond to what they think you've said and now what you've actually said is tiresome.
    No it isn't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something on FB. Some woman bleating about "rape culture". Victim blaming and
    I said that while in a perfect world women could act how they liked and not be in danger, in the real world they can't so while it's not their "fault" if they get attacked, there are ways of behaving which will put them in more danger than they need to.

She said

"you're basically saying that rape is almost expected because a woman wants to have casual sex, but if she's more promiscuous then it would be more shocking!"

Literally didn't say anything like that. . Then she said:

"Talk to victims of rape and see if they deserved it or not. I dare you to ask them!!"

Again, didn't say they deserved it. Actually said the opposite. Honestly. Just pointless talking to someone to responds to logic with shouting and hysteria.
    You were on Facebook
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You were on Facebook

Yes, that was my first error.

Is this the right thread for an argument?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lettes in pro-rape shocker

Just grab 'em by the pussy. When you're a mod they just let you.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Something on FB. Some woman bleating about "rape culture". Victim blaming and
    I said that while in a perfect world women could act how they liked and not be in danger, in the real world they can't so while it's not their "fault" if they get attacked, there are ways of behaving which will put them in more danger than they need to.

She said

"you're basically saying that rape is almost expected because a woman wants to have casual sex, but if she's more promiscuous then it would be more shocking!"

Literally didn't say anything like that. . Then she said:

"Talk to victims of rape and see if they deserved it or not. I dare you to ask them!!"

Again, didn't say they deserved it. Actually said the opposite. Honestly. Just pointless talking to someone to responds to logic with shouting and hysteria.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha

You involved yourself in that debate and you expected rational responses

Funny how if you get anti crime adverts telling you to lock your windows and doors, and leave a light on if you're out at night to prevent burglars.....that's not victim blaming.

Whilst I can understand a woman taking affront to being told she can't wear what she want and drink what she wants. It's not really so much that, it's more don't get shit faced and then try and walk home by yourself.

And that message is equally relevant to blokes. Young guy in my office going back a few years got pissed and got smashed over the head with a beer bottle knocked unconscious and robbed.

What women mean by rape culture is wanting to prove that all men are sexual fiends and need indoctrination at a young age to let them know what inherent dangers they are to women.

That and clearly lying about their own experiences (something they do because they know you can't call them out on it) woman I debated claiming to have been groped, dry humped and mollested on her commute to and from work hundreds of times.
    This is clearly nonsense....she'd have to be the biggest statistical anomaly in existence. That shit happens and it shouldn't. But it's never happened to someone hundreds of times....so don't fucking lie about it because you're diminishing the seriousness of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Lettes in pro-rape shocker

Just grab 'em by the pussy. When you're a mod they just let you.
    I wouldn't say I'm a "pro" at it just yet.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/northern-ireland/41265901

Joke news articles are never as funny as the real thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some new sofa's delivered today, I didn't see it but the delivery blokes clearly damaged the door frame while maneuvering them through. I was going to let it slide because we're in the process of doing up the house anyway but then the cheeky cunt had the nerve to tell me it was already like that when I questioned it. Fuck right off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was already like that.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.