User Tag List

Page 2966 of 3255 FirstFirst ... 1966246628662916295629642965296629672968297630163066 ... LastLast
Results 29,651 to 29,660 of 32541

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Santa is not real. No way such a fat man ciould get up and down a chimney with no soot on his tunic or beard
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    If that were true then people like you wouldn't be so deranged about a single person. Half the mental illness that has struck the west since 2016 is down to the unhinged reaction to Trump, not just in the US but globally.

But it's certainly sad and, of course, immoral that the political and cultural war is waged in the classroom. But that has been the way since at least WWII and even though the uneducated will laugh at one example on demand they probably have little clue (and therefore little care) about what is happening to their children in so-called educational institutions.

As for the topic of the book, if the media did the job it was supposed to do (rather than the opposite) this would be common knowledge and silly books wouldn't see the light of day, from either faction.

Very complex issue this one. Distilled to a crayon and sticker version for the amusement of the simple minded.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If that were true
    It's clearly true.
    Look up the traits of someone with narcissistic personality disorder. Tell me what's missing from Trump's behaviour, he ticks all the boxes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    It's clearly true.
    Look up the traits of someone with narcissistic personality disorder. Tell me what's missing from Trump's behaviour, he ticks all the boxes.
    You missed all the key points, as usual and deliberately. Your agenda couldn't hold a drop of water if you had to present beyond the most superficial.

Even your insistence on simplification is revealing. You just happen to know the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, probably as a remnant of your prior career as a psychiatrist? Or maybe because you were led by the nose by the same media you can't talk about.

But, okay, let's say Trump suffers from this relatively mild ailment, compared to the severe mental illness that has struck down at least half the population of the west. He means she, racism is equality, censorship is free speech - you know the sort of crazy shit that passes as knowledge these days? So your point here is to strictly limit yourself to ridiculing one individual while fastidiously avoiding any of the reasons that might have caused this issue? Is that why your career as a psychiatrist ended? You told all your patients they were nutters and left it at that?

Lightweight all the time.

It's just a laugh. But who's laughing and who's being laughed at? In reality?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mate got engaged today.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)