User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Hull City Tigers (home, FA Cup)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coquelin has been very good in the last few games, strong in tackle, good interception and good leap, apart from the last lunging tackle he did (which I think he did it just for fun, so it was stupid of him), everything he did was right in this game. I agree with Alpha with a run of games he can be the top DM in our team.

I honestly think the couple of times Ospina had to made a save at least one of them wouldn't have been save by Szezny, as his reaction has been poor lately, always rooted to the ground.

While we know what Theo can do, so he can definitely be excuse for being rusty, the jury is definitely out on Campbell, I hope he is just rusty too, but was not impress, seems to be lost sometimes, slow reaction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Gunner View Post
    Coquelin has been very good in the last few games, strong in tackle, good interception and good leap, apart from the last lunging tackle he did (which I think he did it just for fun, so it was stupid of him), everything he did was right in this game. I agree with Alpha with a run of games he can be the top DM in our team.

I honestly think the couple of times Ospina had to made a save at least one of them wouldn't have been save by Szezny, as his reaction has been poor lately, always rooted to the ground.

While we know what Theo can do, so he can definitely be excuse for being rusty, the jury is definitely out on Campbell, I hope he is just rusty too, but was not impress, seems to be lost sometimes, slow reaction.

Agree with Coquelin. He is miles ahead of Flamini and is better in tackle against Arteta. I'd definitely start him ahead of those two.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comfortable win against limited opposition. We coasted at times which I never like to see when we're only one goal up but in fairness we weren't troubled. Some good individual performances though, and the defence was solid.

Ospina 7 - untroubled
    Bellerin 7 - bright
    Chambers 7 - better
    Merts 8 - gooaaal
    Monreal 7 - solid
    Coq 8 - firm
    Santi 8 - classy
    Rosicky 7 - energy
    Campbell 6 - inhibited
    Theo 6 - rusty
    Alexis 8 - quality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post

Agree with Coquelin. He is miles ahead of Flamini and is better in tackle against Arteta. I'd definitely start him ahead of those two.
    His passing lets him down at times but then so does Flamini's. I've always rated him though, gives our midfield some bite. We should keep him around but I do think we need to upgrade the position in Jan.

As for Campbell, the guy just looks terrified of expressing himself incase he makes a mistake. Hopefully with some more games his confidence will grow as he does have ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to John Jensen, Chensey was fined by the club after his behaviour post game at St Mary's and was told he wont play again this season! LOL if true but id be very surprised if it was the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No idea why we loaned out Coquelin. He can also play RB. Remember when seeming him at one game, he looked to really be bossing the middle so was surprised to see him loaned out the following season.

Only saw the last goal and last few minutes of the game, but we seemed lively. Sanchez is a beast!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    According to John Jensen, Chensey was fined by the club after his behaviour post game at St Mary's and was told he wont play again this season! LOL if true but id be very surprised if it was the case.
    what behaviour????
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    No idea why we loaned out Coquelin. He can also play RB. Remember when seeming him at one game, he looked to really be bossing the middle so was surprised to see him loaned out the following season.

Only saw the last goal and last few minutes of the game, but we seemed lively. Sanchez is a beast!
    Coquelin has made more tackles in 3 games than Arteta and Flamini have in 2 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    what behaviour????
    in the dressing room he was apparently not bothered by his performance and was all jokey and carefree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smells like bullshit