User Tag List

Page 3053 of 3255 FirstFirst ... 2053255329533003304330513052305330543055306331033153 ... LastLast
Results 30,521 to 30,530 of 32542

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yts2F44RqFw

This is a really interesting video and I think explains the difference between Letters' and NQ's ideas on morality, or at least, what NQ means when he talks about Letters being a fake Christian or whatever.

Letters usually argues from the consequentialist position (voting, watching the WC in Qatar, other issues I'm sure) and NQ seems to be in the "evil or not evil" camp.

(skip to 8:40 for the meat of it, but the whole thing's worth a watch)
    How is it interesting? beyond the extreme bias it conveys? Notice how the propagandist carefully creates a frame before he presents his "interesting" argument. Once you spot the elephant the interest quickly wanes. As for good and evil, that video doesn't touch on it. Evil is tangible. It's not just a concept. Concepts don't kill.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The So-Called Christian
    I need to see the holes in your hands...
    You are the person who stands on ice and hears it crack and groan and strain. But because you are still on ice, your paradigm is unshakable. You could have also searched for hundreds of other posts that constantly batter your world view. Or even posted the follow-up discussion to the one thread you hang to as some justification for your slavish devotion to the notion it will be alright, no matter hat happens. I smell your fear from hundred miles away. You bathe in it at close distance. Which is why you can't look a yard beyond the now to see what is unfolding.

It's interesting I said "reality" but you fell back on "information" that is handed down as fact. Which you then used as a straw-man. Accompanied by your groupies. You are all so safe in your welcomed ignorance. Or so you think. Or wish, Or hope.

Look back 50 yers. Compare to now. There's very little doubt who is providing the commentary on reality and who is denying it at all costs.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway, happy Christmas to you all. While it lasts.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Two emotional posts.

You are projecting onto me. I don't feel bitter or afraid.

You should deal with your own issues. Seriously. I can't be around as a sounding board on demand. In fact I am rarely here now. So you'll need to find a way to manage your problems without me as your crutch.
    That’s interesting given I neither used the word bitter or afraid. I was literally asking you what the joke was, and assuming you weren’t being edgy for the sake of it, which would make you Frankie Boyle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh DO piss off, LadBaby

Although the singles chart is pretty much meaningless these days.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say I ever really care(d) about the charts, but I can't help that nagging feeling of telling them to fuck the fuck off. Not that I even know who they really are. Just fuck off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was a kid the charts were quite a big thing and the Christmas Number One was a coveted title. In the days of streaming people don’t really buy singles any more so it’s all become a bit of an irrelevance. LadBaby got Christmas Number One by selling 65,000 copies .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    MC
    Man City? This is an Arsenal board