User Tag List

Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries Thread :ilt:

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ffs. If we let him play at the euros then the whole club should be shot.

Just get him ready for the start of next season damn it!

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gibbs out with "groin fatigue" oh dear. Trust that is a medical condition related to his previous problems, and not a resulting of Balotelli's dangerous tackle on Sunday, now there is someone who should have groin fatigue!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Balotelli try one on Gibbs too?

He had four attempts at Sagna.

Thankfully, Sagna is an absolute rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Underhill and over Grove View Post
    Gibbs out with "groin fatigue" oh dear. Trust that is a medical condition related to his previous problems, and not a resulting of Balotelli's dangerous tackle on Sunday, now there is someone who should have groin fatigue!
    "Groin fatigue"? ... that's what she said?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder if any pointed questions will ever be asked about Arsenal's ability to conjure up long-term injuries from nothing. Actually, more specifically, what seems to be constant misdiagnosis and general cluelessness, which Wenger relays in press conferences. I can think of Vermaelen, Rosicky and Wilshere all following the same pattern. I am sure there are more - Diaby too, but you have to allow for his big injury I s'pose.

"2-3 weeks."

"He had a little bit setback in recovery."

"He is progressing well...hopefully back in three weeks."

"The next three weeks will be crucial."

"He will have surgery next week."

"He is dead."

If this is not a prioritised question behind the scenes then nothing will be. Not the no. of injuries, but how they seem to be so poorly managed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bendtner View Post
    Wonder if any pointed questions will ever be asked about Arsenal's ability to conjure up long-term injuries from nothing. Actually, more specifically, what seems to be constant misdiagnosis and general cluelessness, which Wenger relays in press conferences. I can think of Vermaelen, Rosicky and Wilshere all following the same pattern. I am sure there are more - Diaby too, but you have to allow for his big injury I s'pose.

"2-3 weeks."

"He is progressing well...hopefully back in three weeks."

"The next three weeks will be crucial."

"He will have surgery next week."

"He is dead."

If this is not a prioritised question behind the scenes then nothing will be. Not the no. of injuries, but how they seem to be so poorly managed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wilshere has ruled himself out of the Euros on Twitter last night.

"Gutted, sad, devastated..its been a test mentally for me this season and it will continue to be tough until I am back out on the pitch. My ankle is good, I just have a few niggles and having been out so long I will not be fit enough for the Euro's! I hope England can do well and bring home the cup! I will be watching and cheering the boys on like a proper england fan! The hardest thing is being away from the game that I love and not being to able to help my team mates get 3rd place! I will be in all summer. Trying to get fit so I can help the team next season! No holidays, I just want to play and show AFC fans what I can do! Night all...."

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Wilshere has ruled himself out of the Euros on Twitter last night.

"Gutted, sad, devastated..its been a test mentally for me this season and it will continue to be tough until I am back out on the pitch. My ankle is good, I just have a few niggles and having been out so long I will not be fit enough for the Euro's! I hope England can do well and bring home the cup! I will be watching and cheering the boys on like a proper england fan! The hardest thing is being away from the game that I love and not being to able to help my team mates get 3rd place! I will be in all summer. Trying to get fit so I can help the team next season! No holidays, I just want to play and show AFC fans what I can do! Night all...."
    That's great news tbh.

It would be stupid to let him go there after not playing any football this season and having the possibility of picking up another injury.

Fuck England lad, you should be worrying about getting fit to play for your club again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    best manager in the epl tbh

overplayed and completely ruined the career of one of the most promising footballers to come out of england in the past 20 years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)