User Tag List

Page 3106 of 3213 FirstFirst ... 2106260630063056309631043105310631073108311631563206 ... LastLast
Results 31,051 to 31,060 of 32123

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...-hears-france/

Now here is violence against a woman that is genuinely horrific

However I know this sounds terrible but I’d have questions, Lorazepam is a powerful antipsychotic but i have doubts over whether it would send you into a deep enough sleep that you wouldn’t wake up whilst someone was raping you.

Or if he was giving it to her in sufficient doses to bring about that effect, she would have become seriously ill in the time frame we are talking about not just fatigue and the obvious gynaecological problems

Yes I get he wouldn’t have been doing this to her every night, but in the dose required to knock her out…you’d be looking at organ damage
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 22-06-2023 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they’ve found debris from the sub that went missing.

Pretty safe to say they’re dead now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

I mean, that was all but inevitable from the start really - certainly after the first day, it seemed vanishingly unlikely they'd be found.
    Hopefully it was a rapid implosion, that would have at least been mercifully quick.
    Spending days trapped in there with no realistic hope of survival would have been grim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I mean, that was all but inevitable from the start really - certainly after the first day, it seemed vanishingly unlikely they'd be found.
    Hopefully it was a rapid implosion, that would have at least been mercifully quick.
    Spending days trapped in there with no realistic hope of survival would have been grim.
    That’s my feeling, in fact it’s what I hoped had happened from the outset rather than a slow death from oxygen depletion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has to be the worst way to go. Stuck in a cramped space with other people slowly suffocating to death.

Sounds like it might have just imploded so hopefully that was indeed the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Are you
    1) A women and
    2) On your period?

I literally quoted the word that amused me.
    These were not “horrific” injuries. It’s the ridiculous exaggeration which amused.
    I'll tell you what's horrific. The idea, with so much going on in the world, this is what you take precious time out to occupy yourself with. Can you not see how much of your life is being drained by clickbait trivia? and then, even though this is "news" you'll claim the news is serious, with a straight face.

Not picking on you specifically, but so many people need to get a grip and start facing the realities that are materialising, apparently unnoticed, right under their noses.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has to be the worst way to go. Stuck in a cramped space with other people slowly suffocating to death.

Sounds like it might have just imploded so hopefully that was indeed the case.

Mate of mine applied to be a submariner about ten years ago (ultimately because of a lung infection he’d had earlier on in his life he was considered medically unfit) but he talked to me a lot about the process and how the naval recruiter told him he’d rather stick pins in his eyes than spend any length of time serving on board a submarine.

Cramped, hot and there’s a constant risk of implosion because of the intense pressure at certain depths, but the one thing was told to him was that an implosion of that kind meant that the last thing you’d hear was a loud creaking noise but the exposure to such intense pressure would cause instant brain death and you’d have absolutely no idea of what had happened…no fear, no pain just instant demise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So? Why is that in any way worthy of mention? FIVE people? When maybe 5,000 have died over the last week in a "counteroffensive" (suicide mission) in Ukraine, paid for by our tax revenue, instigated by the government the majority of our voters endorsed. There are genuine tragedies happening right now. And there are distractions meant to stop you looking where it would be inconvenient to look.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'll tell you what's horrific. The idea, with so much going on in the world, this is what you take precious time out to occupy yourself with. Can you not see how much of your life is being drained by clickbait trivia? and then, even though this is "news" you'll claim the news is serious, with a straight face.

Not picking on you specifically, but so many people need to get a grip and start facing the realities that are materialising, apparently unnoticed, right under their noses.

Your problem here is most of what you regard as going on under peoples noses is to the rest of us utter bullshit, that’s no definitive judgement on whether we should consider it so or not but ultimately as I’m sure I’ve said to you before this difference is unreconcilable.

So if you’re looking to hit the alarm for us to suddenly put aside minutiae and trivia to pay attention to the real dangers, you’re kind of wasting your time.

But then equally my trying to convince you that you’re wasting your time is probably just as futile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Your problem here is most of what you regard as going on under peoples noses is to the rest of us utter bullshit, that’s no definitive judgement on whether we should consider it so or not but ultimately as I’m sure I’ve said to you before this difference is unreconcilable.

So if you’re looking to hit the alarm for us to suddenly put aside minutiae and trivia to pay attention to the real dangers, you’re kind of wasting your time.

But then equally my trying to convince you that you’re wasting your time is probably just as futile
    Even if any of what you just said had an ounce of validity, even if the ONLY event that happened on planet earth was this mindless "news" piece - WHY would you waste the time on it? Anyone who does must have zero respect for their own life essence.
    Für eure Sicherheit