User Tag List

Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Temps and Journeymen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Willian and Gabriel M are done.

It looks like our CM targets are Ceballos (loan again, hopefully with an obligation to buy), Aouar of Lyon (City chasing him too apparently) and /or Partey. We are certainly aiming big and targeting players with CL experience who are currently at CL clubs, can't really ask for more and it seems at least these players in the case of Aouar and Partey must be keen.

Can't really fault this rebuild project if we do manage to pull off even signing 2 of the 3 targets we are currently chasing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely need an obligation to buy on Dani boy, if we’re looking at another loan - can see him turning into one of Arteta’s generals next season.

Hope we have some smart alternatives lined up for Partey and Aouar - really applaud the ambition there, but those are going to be tough deals to get done!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we need to get the Auba deal over the line and then these players will know they have a top striker to work with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    So Willian and Gabriel M are done.

It looks like our CM targets are Ceballos (loan again, hopefully with an obligation to buy), Aouar of Lyon (City chasing him too apparently) and /or Partey. We are certainly aiming big and targeting players with CL experience who are currently at CL clubs, can't really ask for more and it seems at least these players in the case of Aouar and Partey must be keen.

Can't really fault this rebuild project if we do manage to pull off even signing 2 of the 3 targets we are currently chasing.
    I thought we'd have no chance for Aouar but Juninho Pernambucano is the DoF at Lyon and good mates with Edu, so you never know.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Aubameyang thing is dragging on too long, just sign the fucker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Definitely need an obligation to buy on Dani boy, if we’re looking at another loan - can see him turning into one of Arteta’s generals next season.

Hope we have some smart alternatives lined up for Partey and Aouar - really applaud the ambition there, but those are going to be tough deals to get done!
    Yep Dani boy should be a priority buy for us. He was superb at the end of last season.

I agree re: Partey and Aouar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I thought we'd have no chance for Aouar but Juninho Pernambucano is the DoF at Lyon and good mates with Edu, so you never know.
    I think Aouar is only obtainable if no other club is after him that can offer CL. If City and the likes of Juve are really after him then forget it, he won't be coming here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    The Aubameyang thing is dragging on too long, just sign the fucker
    trouble is he might be waiting to see who else we sign first - a bit chicken and egg...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    trouble is he might be waiting to see who else we sign first - a bit chicken and egg...
    Yeah I think that is what's happening.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old Man Messi hands in a transfer request!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53911105