User Tag List

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Arsenal vs Manchester United. 28th April. 16:00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rozza and Kos my MOTM

Cazorla and Ramsey are OK, the rest is average to poor.

This team needs a big shake up. We need new RB, CF and at least 2 creative players (wide or CM). One of Arteta and Ramsey should be on the bench or bench both of them. Sell Theo to the highest bidder or anyone ('Arry) who is stupid enough to buy him. Wengerball is dead long live Wumger.
    somebody put something in my milk

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    He should be. Ramsey had a very good game.
    If by very good game you mean f**k up every break we had in the first half by overcooking passes under no pressure from the opposistion, being given a pass by Phil Dowd at every oportunity when he fouled a United player (Dowd is obviously a patron of Scope and is using his influence in the game to foister equal opportunities) and generally not protecting our back four....than i agree.
    By his standards (appallingly low standards) he probably did have a good game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I don't understand football.
    Thought as much

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Thought as much
    I didn't know there was anyone left alive old enough to have worked at the Pravda Newspaper.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If by very good game you mean f**k up every break we had in the first half by overcooking passes under no pressure from the opposistion, being given a pass by Phil Dowd at every oportunity when he fouled a United player (Dowd is obviously a patron of Scope and is using his influence in the game to foister equal opportunities) and generally not protecting our back four....than i agree.
    By his standards (appallingly low standards) he probably did have a good game.
    Correct, a good game by his standard. Same cant be said of most of the ****s around him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey tries hard but technically he's found wanting too often. Some of the passes he misplaces are unforgivable, especially given he's not under any pressure when making them.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Correct, a good game by his standard. Same cant be said of most of the ****s around him.
    That's fine if you think playing football like you have parkinsons is an acceptable standard.

With the exception of Sagna i don't think there was a real lack of effort from any of the players...they are just not very good. I think that Ramsey is just notably a lot worse than those around him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's fine if you think playing football like you have parkinsons is an acceptable standard.

With the exception of Sagna i don't think there was a real lack of effort from any of the players...they are just not very good. I think that Ramsey is just notably a lot worse than those around him.
    He's certainly an inferior player to Cazorla, Rosicky, Wilshere, and others. Which makes it even more unforgivable for those players when they put in a shit performance in the big games. And they always do. Im not saying they don't huff and puff. But just that bit of care, intelligence, guile. They just don't have it in the important games. It's probably unfair to single out individuals, except Walcott and Giroud. The whole team is lacking, average, ordinary, well below the expected standard given the stature of the club, the wages, the facilities. Collectively we ave a bunch of losers.
    Für eure Sicherheit