0 0%
Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Can people attack the message rather than the messenger please?
    Are you new here?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m jaded by it all.
    That one comment seemed real, even though you were lying about so much other stuff.

I can work wit that snippet although it would be too much effort to o so right now. There's so much to cover before we could reach level ground.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Are you new here?!
    Still fishing for fans?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, the amount of abuse Letters cops on here is ridiculous and unnecessary. He never says anything that outrageously unreasonable, yet seems to regularly face outright hostility. Sometimes it may be a little facetious or reductive, but as he says, he's jaded by Arsenal (and football), so coming from that perspective, it's understandable that extremely in depth analysis may not be the focus.

Continuing to blame Wenger for everything that's gone wrong at the club certainly seems more extreme and unnuanced.

Anyway, we've always got Twitter for random abuse and intolerance of opinions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketsi View Post
    Seriously, the amount of abuse Letters cops on here is ridiculous and unnecessary. He never says anything that outrageously unreasonable, yet seems to regularly face outright hostility. Sometimes it may be a little facetious or reductive, but as he says, he's jaded by Arsenal (and football), so coming from that perspective, it's understandable that extremely in depth analysis may not be the focus.

Continuing to blame Wenger for everything that's gone wrong at the club certainly seems more extreme and unnuanced.

FUCK YOU - I hope you took that in the way it was meant. Which is as bad as you think it is.

Fucking sycophant. Grow a set.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketsi View Post

Yeah cos a man who spent 20 years here will have no lingering effect just 3 years after he left. Totally logical. Many of the stupid players we have here today were bought by him. Yet he isnt to blame for anything. If we had gotten a proper manager after he left. Then you may have a point. Dont forget HE brought Arteta here. A walking clusterfuck of a player, before wenger bought his even worse clone called Xhaka.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    True and the little big man on here never wants to admit anything. He even had the effrontery to get on the Wenger out brigade with 6 months to go.
    Well that’s 2 lies back to back. In a previous post in this thread I admitted some things I got wrong. And it was a lot longer than 6 months. But I was certainly late to the party - that’s one of the things I have admitted.

Yet still espouses the notion that he was right becuae the next 3 hires didnt fix the rot that set in as far back at 2008 in my mind.
    I was right about some things and wrong about others.
    I have outlined that in this thread too

The rest of your post is just an ad hominem attack. As Gary has suggested, if you can’t respond to what is being said then yes, don’t bother responding

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Still fishing for fans?
    cricketsi

(But no, I wasn’t)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont respond thats just it. So the ad hominen is the best you will get....Damn! Ive responded
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    FUCK YOU - I hope you took that in the way it was meant. Which is as bad as you think it is.

Fucking sycophant. Grow a set.
    It's not bad at all, just unnecessary. Abusing random people on the internet is the norm, I get that, but it would be nice if it was a little less normalised.