User Tag List

Page 995 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 495895945985993994995996997100510451095 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 14035

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Every team in the league would take Ramsey.
    and be equally disappointed with him

it makes me laugh people are buying our players thinking they're better than they are

i watched Moan U v Chelski at the weekend

yes Sanchez created one of the goals and i think we're missing that but we're not missing him trying to take on three defenders and giving the ball away, or going missing for long periods, which he also did in spades....

and when Giraffe came on for Chelski he was typically useless - i still can't belive they bought him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    As first reported last month, there is a growing feeling at #afc that Wenger could leave this summer. It increasingly appears as though winning the Europa League might be the only way forward for him: https://t.co/s5B1z7LjdQ

Come on Milan.
    Joking aside, how close are we to the point that half the fanbase would actually want to lose just in case a win would really represent a way out for Wenger?

Image, last minute of the Europa Cup final, we're winning 1-0, the opposition have a penalty, their main man steps up to take it.

Imagine you know for a fact Wenger will stay if we win and you know for a fact he's gone if we lose.

As that player runs up to the ball, last kick of the match, are you praying he scores or misses?

Wenger goes if he scores, Wenger stays if he misses.

What do you want to happen?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Joking aside, how close are we to the point that half the fanbase would actually want to lose just in case a win would really represent a way out for Wenger?

Image, last minute of the Europa Cup final, we're winning 1-0, the opposition have a penalty, their main man steps up to take it.

Imagine you know for a fact Wenger will stay if we win and you know for a fact he's gone if we lose.

As that player runs up to the ball, last kick of the match, are you praying he scores or misses?

reluctant answer is i hope he scores but i'm not bothered about winning the EL anyway - the CL would be a different matter but of course that's pure fantasy...

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Fortunately it’s not a scenario we have to concern ourselves with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    reluctant answer is i hope he scores but i'm not bothered about winning the EL anyway - the CL would be a different matter but of course that's pure fantasy...
    On the night I think I'd have to hope he missed and we won it. But then I'd kick myself in my own arse the next day and for every day of Wenger's torturous reign thereafter.

Do you think Brendan Rodgers was mentioned as a psychological ploy? Like, "Brendan Rodgers? Fuck! I'd rather keep Wenger!" Could that be what they are trying to achieve?

Brendan Rodgers though. That's bizarre.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Fortunately it’s not a scenario we have to concern ourselves with
    True. No way would we keep a clean sheet until the 90th minute.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no experience - he's very green...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reluctant answer is i hope he scores but i'm not bothered about winning the EL anyway
    Bull.
    Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    If that’s true then we’re really in a shit state.

I suppose when you see your highest earner pulling sickies then it’s fair game. Ozil regularly has “the flu”.
    It’s piss poor management and leadership but I also have to question the professional pride. If they’ve grown tired of Wenger, why not leave? It’s not hard to move to another team in football these days. We don’t want everyone to up and leave but I can’t respect players that put in such shit performances week in week out and just carry on that way.

Ozil is the worst. He signed on for a new contract so he hasn’t grown weary of the situation. The fucker is milking it. I really despise this team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Bull.
    Shit
    meaning... you don't agree or you don't believe me?