Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season Ticket

Has anyone renewed yet?

Im still in 2 minds.

Do i risk paying even more just to watch the same old shit next season?

However if i dont, i lose my place and if and its a massive if, Wenger sees sense and we actually become quite good then il be gutted.

Over £1300 is a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't renewed and don't think I will.

Like you, the one nagging thing in my mind is Wenger might actually try and fix our faults. But I was stupid enough to think the same thing last year.

The atmosphere is shit too which is another reason why I don't think I'll renew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Emirates was not a happy place at all from about February onwards. Last season I reached the top of the STWL but decided not to go for it. Really glad I didn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Van The Man Persie View Post
    Has anyone renewed yet?

Im still in 2 minds.

Do i risk paying even more just to watch the same old shit next season?

However if i dont, i lose my place and if and its a massive if, Wenger sees sense and we actually become quite good then il be gutted.

Over £1300 is a joke.
    I can't be arsed to spend £33 on the Red Membership, the thought of £1,300 to watch a team that should be renamed "Arsenal Meh" (given the effort of most of the players makes me feel sick tbh), I'm only ~2,000 off a season ticket & really hope they don't come knocking. Having spent less than that to take Dad and me to Fulham for season under Woy to see each and every player give 100%, I really don't see the added value of Wengerball and Arsenal "character" despite supporting them for over 30 years don't think I've had a point where I was less interested.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've renewed

I don't really want to go tbh but it's pretty much the heartbeat of dad and my relationship so for that reason alone it's worth going.
    I guess I mostly enjoy games, the end of last season was horrific though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shows the loss of relationship between the fans and the club that i have been offered 3 rentals already and the YASC has let 10 of its season tickets go as well.

Kick em in the purse, it might wake them up a bit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I share mine with my brother and this season was the first season we got it.

Went to 8 games. Had a record of won 4, draw 2, lost 2

From the games i went, the one that i felt turned the crowd from frustrated to furious was the Liverpool game. It was a shocker of epic proportions and one which made me and brother doubt renewing the ST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    I share mine with my brother and this season was the first season we got it.

Went to 8 games. Had a record of won 4, draw 2, lost 2

From the games i went, the one that i felt turned the crowd from frustrated to furious was the Liverpool game. It was a shocker of epic proportions and one which made me and brother doubt renewing the ST
    Season of ups and downs for me. Beating Chelsea and Barca was magic, but getting stuffed by the spuds was awful. I've never walked out of a ground in such stunned silence.

But of all the games that hurt the most, it was Newcastle away...(not that I went)...but that was a sucker punch.

I remember speaking to Gary on the phone after the game, and we were both about ready to jump off a bridge.

My Bruv isn't renewing his either.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 3 silver memberships - and used to go along to almost every game with mates. Went less this season, and when I did generally it wasn't a happy atmosphere. Something definitely feels broken...
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its been a season of embarrassment and humiliation. None worse than the Newcastle game. We didnt lose the game but losing a 4 goal lead with 20 odd minutes to go is impressive.

Also we must be the only team in the history of world football who can take the lead in the 98th minute of a game and have the ball in the keepers hand and still not win as we did v Liverpool.

I was at the Tottenham home game. That was bad. Was also there v WBA. Worst performance ive ever seen us give and Almunia can count his lucky stars that he made it out alive judging by the comments by the people around me.

My brother unlike me still has faith in Wenger although it is decreasing so chances are he'll want to renew and if so then il chip in as well.

Also how likely is it for red members to get to games? Thinking of getting back on the red members so i can go to games that arent in my ST quota