User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 105

Thread: Carabao Cup 2020/2021

  1. #21
    Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colne, Lancashire.
    Posts
    155,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lincoln 2-6 Liverpool.

    We have Liverpool away in the next round.

  2. #22
    Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colne, Lancashire.
    Posts
    155,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citeh 2-1 Bournemouth.

  3. #23
    Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colne, Lancashire.
    Posts
    155,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lincoln 2-7 Liverpool in the end.

  4. #24
    MOe Marc Overmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    27,912
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54295512

    Spurs have been given a bye into the 4th round.

    Seems incredibly harsh on Leyton Orient. Is this what’s going to happen all the time now if a squad goes down with Covid?

  5. #25
    Administrator Letters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    31,447
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hoping for an outbreak in Liverpool

  6. #26
    Member Mac76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54295512

    Spurs have been given a bye into the 4th round.

    Seems incredibly harsh on Leyton Orient. Is this what’s going to happen all the time now if a squad goes down with Covid?
    that's outrageous, i bet if it had been the other way round the O's wouldn't have got a bye and spuds would've got to replay the game

    fucking football authorities - let's hope chelski knock the c++ts out

  7. #27
    Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colne, Lancashire.
    Posts
    155,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Just hoping for an outbreak in Liverpool
    Before Monday, of course.

  8. #28
    Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colne, Lancashire.
    Posts
    155,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54295512

    Spurs have been given a bye into the 4th round.

    Seems incredibly harsh on Leyton Orient. Is this what’s going to happen all the time now if a squad goes down with Covid?
    What happens if us and Liverpool infect each other this weekend? Given we play each other again midweek.

  9. #29
    ***** Niall_Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    63,541
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    that's outrageous, i bet if it had been the other way round the O's wouldn't have got a bye and spuds would've got to replay the game

    fucking football authorities - let's hope chelski knock the c++ts out
    It's the rules, apparently. Rule should be changed, but right now those appear to be the stupid rules. I just hope the spuds don't release a DVD.
    Throw away your "smart" phone. This is the last chance you'll have.

  10. #30
    Member Mac76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's the rules, apparently. Rule should be changed, but right now those appear to be the stupid rules. I just hope the spuds don't release a DVD.
    Of course they will, this is now a historic cup run for them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •