User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eboue Staying Forever! :-(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    When our biggest problems in the team appear to be centered around mentality and professionalism, the last thing I need to see is this guy acting like a fool.

Apparently this move on the cards as well, hopefully it goes through.
    Honestly, cr*p footballer.....he's been here how long now and still can't do jack sh*t where it matters so there's no hope for him.

Can't play full back as he can't defend, can't play as a winger as he can't deliver a final ball or shoot. Squad players are suppose to be able to do a job or offer something, he simply doesnt.

On top of that he's a massive cheat, wouldn't have lasted long at any other top club. I agree he epitomises what's wrong at the club....no discipline, no improvement and no real reason why he's still around picking up a large pay packet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's stuck around because like a few others in the squad, he has little chance of ever playing for a top club again. Said it before but certain players are damn lucky to be playing for Arsenal and under a manager as forgiving as Wenger. The fact no Prems club seem to be interested in our squaddies tells it's own story as well, most managers are quite savvy these days to what ingredients are needed in this league, and it's pretty clear our guys don't fit the bill.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 26-07-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He's stuck around because like a few others in the squad, he has little chance of ever playing for a top club again. Said it before but certain players are damn lucky to be playing for Arsenal and under a manager as forgiving as Wenger. The fact no Prems club seem to be interested in our squaddies tells it's own story as well, most managers are quite savvy these days to what ingredients are needed in this league, and it's pretty clear our guys don't fit the bill.
    quite right...eboue seems to be good at keeping team morale high (essential in any organization, squad etc) but on the pitch he is just not good enough. i wish him well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eboue should be made captain of AFC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I for one will miss eboue