User Tag List

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramsey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ramsey

I am not going to be too harsh on the guy and maybe this thread is indicative of the times...but why is he playing like Denilson when he has the ability to play like Cesc?

It was literally all game long back pass, back pass, side pass, side pass, what the fcuk are they teaching these talents.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes average at best and his injury like with Eduardo made fans think hes awesome.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but I disagree.

Not at his best, but his great run and cross set up Theo and he played a lovely through ball for Theo which he put wide.

He also showed he has a great engine and good about the pitch - admittedly not at his best, but was part of a rubbish midfield unit today.

Still, he isn't the answer to replace Cesc yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to admit, watching him play made me think Denilson was back. It must be hard on him. He comes to Arsenal thinking he'll be worked slowly into a trophy winning team, then he gets wiped out by a Neanderthal and Wenger sells all the players around him. Still he has a chance to step up and if he does we can sell him. If not, we'll keep him.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Average game but ended with an assist? Are you sure he didn't play like Cesc?

He'll be alright. Has a decent engine on him. I don't think Wilshere-Ramsey will get over-run by many CM pairings. Need a massive season from Song - he is the most crucial player for us at the moment (along with Vermaelen). Song has to grow up and act as experienced quality; no giving away of the silly free-kicks and racking up of suspensions that we're used to and Wilshere and Ramsey will both have a better chance of making it.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Average game but ended with an assist? Are you sure he didn't play like Cesc?

He'll be alright. Has a decent engine on him. I don't think Wilshere-Ramsey will get over-run by many CM pairings. Need a massive season from Song - he is the most crucial player for us at the moment (along with Vermaelen). Song has to grow up and act as experienced quality; no giving away of the silly free-kicks and racking up of suspensions that we're used to.
    Song seems to be a bit of an Eboue in his attitude - in smaller game especially he doesn't seem to give a shit. Frustrating, because when he concentrates like the win vs Utd last season when he marked Rooney out of the game, he can be so efficient.

He does need to step up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does need to provide better defensive cover, and cut out the hospital passes, but I though he improved as the second half wore on. He's got good stamina, which he showed by leading a few of the counter attacks near the end of the game. He set up Theo for the goal, and almost had another assist when he played in Walcott at the end of the game, only for the keeper to make a save.
    Sometimes he seems to lack a bit of pace, and a few times struggled to catch up with a midfielder breaking away, but on the whole he was one of our better players IMO.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most midfielders look slow on the turn. Ramsey was sprinting away from a number of their players when he had the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not ready for regular first team starts, will be a good squad player this year and we all saw his development back before his injury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought he played ok tbh, i think in a few more games and once he he can form his midfield partnership with Jack and who ever comes in if they do, he'll look ok tbh.