PDA

View Full Version : Super Super Quality Transfer Speculation & Shit

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Olivier's xmas twist
16-05-2012, 10:47 PM
We need to get him here tbh

Must Get

Fuck that, the guy Whore's more then the Sluts up SOHO.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Fuck that the guys Whore's more then the Sluts up so ho.What?

Olivier's xmas twist
16-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Eh?

How can he consider us if he has already said hell be playing for one of the Manchester clubs next season?

Don't worry tomorrow he'll Say he has Considered Joining Everton as he loved the Spirit.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Eh?

How can he consider us if he has already said hell be playing for one of the Manchester clubs next season?

I don't think he has a clue what he wants to be honest. I can't help but feel Lille aren't particularly concerned he is acting in this way either.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Manchester United are ready to match Manchester City's bid for Arsenal captain Robin van Persie. The 28-year-old striker's contract at the Emirates Stadium expires at the end of next season.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Juventus have curtailed their interest in Van Persie, preferring to avoid a bidding war with Manchester City and concentrate their efforts on luring Napoli forward Edison Cavani.
Full story: Metro

Man Utd or City? :popcorn:

KSE Comedy Club
16-05-2012, 11:07 PM
I don't think he has a clue what he wants to be honest. I can't help but feel Lille aren't particularly concerned he is acting in this way either.Yeh, its all a bit dodgy to me.

A year or two ago, I would have been ecstatic to find out he would come to arsenal, but the last 6 months has shown him up to be nothing but a dirty little prostitute, whoring his wares out to whoever is willing to take him.

No thanks.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-05-2012, 11:07 PM
Man Utd or City? :popcorn:

None he'll go overseas simples.

KSE Comedy Club
16-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Man Utd or City? :popcorn: I don't think he would go to city but utd could tempt his interest.

However, I still don't think he would be so disloyal to arsenal and would rather move abroad if he didn't want to sign on.

Olivier's xmas twist
16-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Mirror and Sun say Talks broke down, but who knows what to make of that.

KSE Comedy Club
16-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Well if it's true, then it's not good news.

But then it's only the mirror and the sun and they talk bolllox so who knows what the truth is.

McNamara That Ghost...
16-05-2012, 11:32 PM
What broke down? It wasn't a contract negotiation as far as I am aware.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2012, 11:38 PM
ROBIN VAN PERSIE’S Arsenal future hangs in the balance after showdown talks with boss Arsene Wenger.

The Gunners had hoped to persuade their captain to agree a lucrative new three-year deal worth £130,000 a week that would see off interest from champions Manchester City and keep him at the Emirates.

But yesterday’s talks, which have been described as tense and tetchy, broke down with no agreement.

Fears are now mounting that Van Persie could be tempted by a move from Arsenal to the Etihad, with City desperate to land the Premier League’s top star.

As revealed in SunSport yesterday, Arsenal are willing to play hard ball if 28-year-old Van Persie does not sign — and will make him see out the last year of his current deal.

The Dutchman hit 37 goals for the Gunners this season and was named both PFA and Football Writers’ Player of the Year.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4321491/Robin-van-Persies-Arsenal-contract-talks-break-down.html

KSE Comedy Club
16-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Mirror and Sun say Talks broke down, but who knows what to make of that.Couldn't find anything on the sun website, but there is an article on the mirror. Another John cross special.

It's basically a fabricated load of crap.

He claims rvp has told arsenal he is fed up of not winning trophies which will put citeh on alert.

He does say that arsenal were remaining tight lipped on Wednesday night, but magically he knows how it went down.

What a load of horseshit.

Bottom line is, we won't know anything until we hear something official from the club.

KSE Comedy Club
16-05-2012, 11:42 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4321491/Robin-van-Persies-Arsenal-contract-talks-break-down.htmlAhh you found it.

More horseshit.

Niall_Quinn
16-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Garbage rags will play their own agenda regardless of the reality. They're competing to flog the most sensational crap they can so they'll create speculation and make shit up no problem.

Cripps_orig
16-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Ahh you found it.

More horseshit.No smoke without fire

The rags clearly have contacts etc and know more than us so i wouldnt dismiss this story just yet.

Lets be honest, most of us, in fact all of us bar Ollie who cant be counted at all wouldnt be surprised if RVP walked so there might be an element of truth behind this

KSE Comedy Club
17-05-2012, 12:01 AM
I expect him to stay.

I just think he wants assurances that wenger is going to buy some decent players.

But I won't listen to these completely made up stories.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 12:56 AM
More I hear (apparently) from this guy the less I like him and the less I want him anywhere near the club.

Brilliant player so understand where Ach is coming from but a massive whore (if you take what the papers say to heart) so I can understand NQ. In my experience the whores are usually here today and gone tomorrow so it may not be wise if we have the future in mind.

Let him become Citeh's problem, they have shown that you can stamp your feet, hold your breath even refuse to play and run off to your own country saying you will never be seen wearing the colours again and it is forgivable! Shit if you do it well enough you can almost make the club feel like they are wrong!

People on GW talk about class and the fact we are missing it......tell me where is the class in that!

hobson's choice
17-05-2012, 02:56 AM
I expect him to stay.

I just think he wants assurances that wenger is going to buy some decent players.

Bye Robin

hobson's choice
17-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Yes but Sandro is shit thats the diffrence.

Actually no, he's a good player

hobson's choice
17-05-2012, 03:02 AM
what an unambitious little scrotum. why the fuck would you go spurs when you have all the big clubs wanting you? it's not even about first team football because he'd walk into our team, milan, inter, man utd, chelsea, probably even real madrid ahead of arbeloa.

they're not even in the champions league for definite yet !

it's not about money because he's hardly earning much by todays standard if he goes to spurs. really hope chelsea win the champions league so the tossers across the road don't get european football.

Why are you so mad, maybe he wants to go to Spurs, because he likes what he heard from them and feels this is the best choice for him.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 03:36 AM
Actually no, he's a good player

:haha:

Dicks and chicks
17-05-2012, 03:44 AM
flammini's contract is expiring in the summer.

Just sayin....

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 09:22 AM
They're not happy bunnies on the Redcafe Kagawa thread today. Some seem to think we have had a bid accepted.

Bless.

GP
17-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Michael Owen has been released by Utd...

:popcorn:

Marc Overmars
17-05-2012, 09:32 AM
They're not happy bunnies on the Redcafe Kagawa thread today. Some seem to think we have had a bid accepted.

Bless.

That would be pretty funny. Hopefully he's better than the last player we pipped them to.

LDG

Bless.

Interesting :popcorn:

LDG
That would be pretty funny. Hopefully he's better than the last player we pipped them to.

Park :bow:

Marc Overmars
17-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Park :bow:

Nah.

More Welsh.

GP
17-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Nah.

More Welsh.

Daffydd Park :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 09:36 AM

True. Kagawa is bound to kill more (in)famous people than Ol' Rubberlegs too.

server too busy!
17-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Apparently it is true about us having a bid accepted for Kagawa, some German news agencies claiming it.

Also we've had a bid accepted for M'Vila according to the french press.

Marc Overmars
17-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Podolski, Kagawa and M'Vila. :popcorn:

Shits going down next season.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 09:41 AM
Apparently it is true about us having a bid accepted for Kagawa, some German news agencies claiming it.

Also we've had a bid accepted for M'Vila according to the french press.

Forget about all of them and get Schweinsteiger - could everyone please just keep chanting this name over and over to see if it gets into Wenger's mind? And how cool would it be to have a player whose nickname is swine?

dazthegooner
17-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Going back to the so called transfer talks what a load of bullshit how can you discuss what could possibly be your final big contract on a Wednesday morning? he's joining up with the Dutch national team today (I believe) it was probably just a meeting to get things rolling and what our intensions for next season are and anyway Wenger will keep an eye on him in the Euro's as he's probably working for French tv.

LDG
17-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Podolski, Kagawa and M'Vila. :popcorn:

Shits going down next season.

:faint:

It can't be true.

Nothing that good ever happens to us.

Ever.

If true.....

Spunk.

Everywhere.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 09:44 AM
What position does this Kagawa Pub Teamer play?

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 09:46 AM

Doesn't matter - he'll be on the left wing.

LDG
17-05-2012, 09:46 AM

Attacking Bottler.

McNamara That Ghost...
17-05-2012, 09:47 AM

Head of Marketing.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Couldn't find anything on the sun website, but there is an article on the mirror. Another John cross special.

He claims rvp has told arsenal he is fed up of not winning trophies which will put citeh on alert.

He does say that arsenal were remaining tight lipped on Wednesday night, but magically he knows how it went down.

Bottom line is, we won't know anything until we hear something official from the club.

That makes a ton of sense.
A crustacean that lives in the bowels of the Titanic could make a stab at one of RvPs points is that he wants to win trophies and then write a storybased around that. . .fuckin rags

IBK
17-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Doesn't matter - he'll be on the left wing.

I doubt it. Song can play there.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 09:51 AM
No smoke without fire

The rags clearly have contacts etc and know more than us so i wouldnt dismiss this story just yet.

Lets be honest, most of us, in fact all of us bar Ollie who cant be counted at all wouldnt be surprised if RVP walked so there might be an element of truth behind this

RvP walk. . .you gotta be. . .:faint:

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 09:52 AM
That makes a ton of sense.
A crustacean that lives in the bowels of the Titanic could make a stab at one of RvPs points is that he wants to win trophies and then write a storybased around that. . .fuckin rags

Crustaceans don't understand money so they couldn't make up the "plucked out of my ample arse" wage offers that go along with these "I'm a sports journalist" tragedies.

GP
17-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Crustaceans don't understand money

orly?

http://doziercreative.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/mr-krabs-spongebob.jpg

Xhaka Can’t
17-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Mr. Krabs :bow:

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 09:57 AM
orly?

http://doziercreative.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/mr-krabs-spongebob.jpg

That's a one off case. Proves nothing.

LDG
17-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Mr. Krabs :bow:

Catchphrase!

Woy!

:bow:

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 10:00 AM

Bless.

Make this happen. . .Ollie :bow:

LDG
17-05-2012, 10:02 AM
So where has all this Wakkaday stuff come from then? Do we have any links?

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 10:05 AM

Best in the position arguably Arshavin should have been played in. . .

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Best in the position arguably Arshavin should have been played in. . .Behind the striker?

No chance of Kagawa being played there

Syn
17-05-2012, 10:10 AM
So where has all this Wakkaday stuff come from then? Do we have any links?

Twitter shit probably.

You know the score by now.

Marc Overmars
17-05-2012, 10:11 AM
He's supposed to be comfortable on the wing as well.

If he's good enough he'll make an impression wherever though, unlike Fat Fuck.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Behind the striker?

No chance of Kagawa being played there

Yup and
Yup

Which makes me fear the wing beckons but one thing is for sure he will give it more of a go than fat Andy did

LDG
17-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Twitter shit probably.

You know the score by now.

Just trying to get into the summer madness spirit.

I love all that shit.

I'd rather be an excited teenager with a sack full of cum ready to explode, than some boring old "won't believe it until I see it on asrenal.com" cunny.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Just trying to get into the summer madness spirit.

I love all that shit.

I'd rather be an excited teenager with a sack full of cum ready to explode, than some boring old "won't believe it until I see it on asrenal.com" cunny.

Explosive sacks full of cum :bow:

Wow with the gals

KSE Comedy Club
17-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Explosive sacks full of cum :bow:

Homo.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Couldn't find anything on the sun website, but there is an article on the mirror. Another John cross special.

Its Clearly Nonsense anyway. Seems like a slow news days with those papers.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has intimated that the club would be willing to sell star striker Radamel Falcao - but only for the right price.

The Colombia international only joined the Rojiblancos last summer from Porto and has enjoyed a fantastic debut campaign at the Vicente Calderon, the highlight of which was his double in last week's Europa League final win over Athletic Bilbao.
Falcao's fine form has reportedly attracted the interest of Europe's elite, with Chelsea said to be considering offering Fernando Torres in exchange for their current top scorer, but while Cerezo admits every player has his price, he points out that rumours are often the work of mischievous agents.

"There are always snakes in summer and by August will see thousands who will be talking all the time like this," the Rojiblancos supremo told Caracol Radio.

"Falcao is under contract for four more years with Atletico Madrid, and at this time [of year] there are always offers.

"Football in Europe moves very quickly, so if there are bids, they will be studied; if not, then nothing."

Cerezo moved to reassure Atletico fans by adding that the club are hoping to hang on to a forward that he holds in the highest esteem.

"Unquestionably, we must recognize that [Barcelona's] Lionel Messi is one of the best players in the world, if not number one, but that does not mean that Falcao is within the top five," he argued.

Atletico paid Porto a reported €40 million for Falcao, who has subsequently hit 36 goals in 50 games for the side from the Spanish capital.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2012/05/17/3109553/atletico-madrid-will-study-any-offers-for-falcao-admits

Olivier's xmas twist
17-05-2012, 07:06 PM
:haha:

Pretty much Hobson must be a spud fan tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-05-2012, 07:08 PM
No smoke without fire

They would not know what went down in Wenger house where the meeting was held though and i doubt any of the people at the meeting would be rushing to tell them.

But like you say you can't dismiss the story it would be silly too.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 07:30 PM

Don't underestimate slimy agents, I'm sure they'd have no problem blabbing their puss bloated, diseased faces off if it meant more speculation and whoring all over the place.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Don't underestimate slimy agents, I'm sure they'd have no problem blabbing their puss bloated, diseased faces off if it meant more speculation and whoring all over the place.

Very true. anything to make a quick profit.

Niall_Quinn
17-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Very true. anything to make a quick profit.

Plus Murdoch will be tapping our phones.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Plus Murdoch will be tapping our phones.

:lol: Rebekah Brooks you mean.

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Juve in talks for Higuain ffs

Also change the thread title for the Wilshere thread.

Take the super off

Cripps_orig
17-05-2012, 11:03 PM
France's Young Player of the Year, the 22-year-old Morocco international Younes Belhanda, says he wants to stay with Montpellier for another season, despite being linked with Manchester City and Arsenal
Full story: talkSPORT

Who?

Mont can keep him

Japan Shaking All Over
18-05-2012, 12:54 AM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2012/05/17/3109553/atletico-madrid-will-study-any-offers-for-falcao-admits

Only Citeh will be able to get this guy now. . .

Japan Shaking All Over
18-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Pretty much Hobson must be a spud fan tbh.

Yup. . .a later post of his, made the whole place stink of rotten potatoes too

Marc Overmars
18-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Only Citeh will be able to get this guy now. . .

Pretty much. We're talking 40m at least.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Yup. . .a later post of his, made the whole place stink of rotten potatoes too

Not surprise tbh.

Kano
18-05-2012, 12:34 PM
read in a few places that we couldn't get a work permit for matias suarez

GP
18-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Wenger :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 12:42 PM
We probably used up our quota of "outstanding talents".

Letters
18-05-2012, 12:42 PM
We probably used up our quota of "outstanding talents".
After Park they knew we were taking the piss.

GP
18-05-2012, 12:50 PM

I think we used up that particular card on Denilson.

Coney
18-05-2012, 12:56 PM

Well, suggesting that the player is fed up of not winning trophies is a no-brainer. The question is, to what extent that makes him want to leave on the offchance the club he goes to wins a trophy next year (which is not guaranteed anywhere even if some are more likely) against sticking with the Arsenal as captain, admired by all and hoping we snatch a cup.

LDG
18-05-2012, 01:34 PM
I think we used up that particular card on Denilson.

He was crap.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Well, suggesting that the player is fed up of not winning trophies is a no-brainer. The question is, to what extent that makes him want to leave on the offchance the club he goes to wins a trophy next year (which is not guaranteed anywhere even if some are more likely) against sticking with the Arsenal as captain, admired by all and hoping we snatch a cup.

There will be alot of stories about RVP im the media in the coming weeks not all true but not all faulse. Its just that story seemed all samey samey to me with nothing new to me.

I suppose no one really knows what will happen till he announces it but until we find out who knows what story to believe.

LDG
18-05-2012, 02:32 PM
There will be alot of stories about RVP im the media in the coming weeks not all true but not all faulse. Its just that story seemed all samey samey to me with nothing new to me.

I suppose no one really knows what will happen till he announces it but until we find out who knows what story to believe.

All of them.

If it's on the internet. It's true.

Where shall I go for a beer tonight tweeps?

#decent

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 02:43 PM

:lol:

Probably the worst career move he could've made. Doesn't play for us and because of Wenget, he won't play for his national team either. Would've been better off doing the military service after all.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Grant Holt has put in a transfer request, SSN.

Our replacement for RVP. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
18-05-2012, 03:48 PM

Swap deal for Chamakh? So outrageous it might catch them off guard and they'd agree.

Niall_Quinn
18-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Why is Chamakh's agent silent? Where are the threats about moving on if he doesn't get first team footie? I'm very nervous about the lack of activity.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Give Lambert some more whiskey beforehand, just to be safe.

Unai Tea
18-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Regarding Van Persie, he was great for us this year but mainly because he was healthy all year. Based on his history one has to conclude that this season was an aberration. He could very easily get crocked at the Euros and we'll be his only suitors. If he'd been brilliant for half a season as per usual, no one would be talking quite so much about being desperate to land a very talented and productive player who can't stay fit for a full season and is rapidly approaching 30.

We've had faith in Van Persie since he joined us and I think he'll repay that faith.

Master Splinter
18-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Holt :bow: :bow:.

Must Get.

Do it, Wenget.

If we want to keep RVP, there's no greater bargaining fat chip than this.

Marc Overmars
18-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Holt's transfer request has been rejected apparently.

Holt. :lol:

What a fatty.

Master Splinter
18-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Some Holtian finesse up front is what we need.

Podolski - Holt - Dempsey.

PL domination.

Injury Time
18-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Holt :bow: :bow:.

Must Get.

Do it, Wenget.

If we want to keep RVP, there's no greater bargaining fat chip than this.
we'll he's got henry-esk ability to slid on his knees post goal scorimg at The Emirates so he's certainy Arsenal quality...

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I can just imagine Holt and Santos' partnership.

Down the chippy near the Emirates. :cloud9:

Injury Time
18-05-2012, 04:30 PM
I can just imagine Holt and Santos' partnership.

Down the chippy near the Emirates. :clou
d9:
so long as they get the club to dump the disgusting Holland pies and go back to the original supplier then they will earn their fees back in 18.6 matches so erbody wins!!!!

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 04:34 PM
All of them.

If it's on the internet. It's true.

Where shall I go for a beer tonight tweeps?

#decent

Regarding Van Persie, he was great for us this year but mainly because he was healthy all year. Based on his history one has to conclude that this season was an aberration. He could very easily get crocked at the Euros and we'll be his only suitors. If he'd been brilliant for half a season as per usual, no one would be talking quite so much about being desperate to land a very talented and productive player who can't stay fit for a full season and is rapidly approaching 30.

We've had faith in Van Persie since he joined us and I think he'll repay that faith.

Pretty much.

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 04:47 PM
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=257659

This would be sickening if true. I doubt it is though, the quotes attributed to Vieira today don't seem to suggest he was in France.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 05:02 PM
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=257659

This would be sickening if true. I doubt it is though, the quotes attributed to Vieira today don't seem to suggest he was in France.

Unless Yaya and a few others are being sold can't see this happening with Hazard going there too. He'd hardly play.

Funny how Vieira says we need quality soon as we see someone we want He goes and poaches them. lol

McNamara That Ghost...
18-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah well I can believe Citeh would buy someone just so another team don't get them. Vieira was in France (Paris) last week but apparently not for that reason.

The last round of games in France can't come quick enough tbf.

Syn
18-05-2012, 05:15 PM

He'll never have another season like this. Wouldn't surprise me if he did get injured or even if he went off the boil for large periods and managed to get around half the goals he's getting now. But I still think the club should give him whatever he wants. £200k, £300k - who gives a shit. We, as fans, are not going to see the benefits of holding the money.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Lukasz Fabianski is hoping Arsenal allow him to leave the club this summer after becoming frustrated at being left on the bench.

The Poland goalkeeper is understudy to his compatriot Wojciech Szczesny at the Emirates, but wants to be first choice.

And Fabianski, who joined Arsenal five years ago, has accepted that is not likely to happen in North London, and has set his heart set on a fresh start.

He told Polish newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza: "I hope that my adventure with Arsenal has come to an end.

"I intend to leave and play in a strong league.

"I wanted to leave in the winter, too, but Arsene Wenger did not give a green light."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7763743/Fabianski-Let-me-go

Has his contract not expired anyways?

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 05:18 PM

Grant Holt being a bitch cause he missed out on the England Squad?

Olivier's xmas twist
18-05-2012, 05:25 PM
He'll never have another season like this. Wouldn't surprise me if he did get injured or even if he went off the boil for large periods and managed to get around half the goals he's getting now. But I still think the club should give him whatever he wants. £200k, £300k - who gives a shit. We, as fans, are not going to see the benefits of holding the money.

This, if the money was going to spent on quality then id have no probs with selling him. But like you say Wenger and the board need to break the bank and keep him at all costs.

And i agree on him not having another season like this one.

Cripps_orig
19-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie's excessive wage demands could prevent bids from even the mighty Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester City.
Full story: Daily Mail

What are his wage demands?

Unai Tea
19-05-2012, 06:23 AM
Arsenal striker Robin van Persie's excessive wage demands could prevent bids from even the mighty Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester City.
Full story: Daily Mail

Excessive. Can't you read?

KSE Comedy Club
19-05-2012, 06:24 AM
What are his wage demands?£5m a week, didn't you know.

Japan Shaking All Over
19-05-2012, 06:43 AM

So I take it that if Real or Citeh cant/wont match his demands, he wont be playing football anymore!

Another fine example of media toss

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 10:57 AM
From one of the German (at least, German-based) posters on Redcafe:

German media reporting that Borussia Dortmund are interested in Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner as a replacement for Lucas Barrios. Article also says that Wenger could let him leave for around 5m Euros.

Bendtner. :wave:

Hopefully.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Bendtner for Kagawa imho.

Boss
19-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Bendtner :bow: :bow:

Potential to be a star man until Wengeritis hit him.

He will be missed :rose:

Xhaka Can’t
19-05-2012, 01:55 PM
From one of the German (at least, German-based) posters on Redcafe:

German media reporting that Borussia Dortmund are interested in Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner as a replacement for Lucas Barrios. Article also says that Wenger could let him leave for around 5m Euros.

Bendtner. :wave:

Hopefully.

I'd give them 10m Euros

Syn
19-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Wenger KnowsBest ‏@wengerknowsbest
I must tell you, we have not made a bid for Craig Gordon. We don't have to. He is available on little bit free transfer.

Good shout? Replacement for Flappyhandski? Worth a go.

Joker
19-05-2012, 02:06 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146514/Moussa-Dembele-set-reject-new-Fulham-deal.html

Whenever I've seen him play he's looked a really good player, and just the sort of creative player that we could do with tbh. He wouldn't cost the earth, and isn't such a "superstar" (yet) that Man City will be after him.

Syn
19-05-2012, 02:10 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2146514/Moussa-Dembele-set-reject-new-Fulham-deal.html

Whenever I've seen him play he's looked a really good player, and just the sort of creative player that we could do with tbh. He wouldn't cost the earth, and isn't such a "superstar" (yet) that Man City will be after him.

He's really good. There's another one Fulham have - some 18 year winger. He's another Oxlade but little bit more tippy-tappy. Forgot his name but he will be great. I think sufficient time has passed to get over the loss of Wilshere and get a new puppy. And that Fulham kid is ideal.

Joker
19-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Do you mean Kerim Frei? Yeah he's highly rated as well.

Syn
19-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Do you mean Kerim Frei? Yeah he's highly rated as well.

Yup, that's the one.

Master Splinter
19-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Dembele lacks little bit end product.

He's basically Hleb and Diaby combined. Good player, but we need efficient players in the final third.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Yeah Dembele is pretty good.

Belgium are going through a bit of a golden generation at the moment.

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Just get Dembele and Sessegnon in the same team so we can die happily. They might not score but it will be great to watch.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:17 PM

Yeah i go for him and like you say he'd not cost too much. He knows the league and could be what we need.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:17 PM

500K a week. The greedy lil scrote. jk

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:25 PM
SNUBBED Theo Walcott has been left stunned by Arsenal failing to hold contract talks before he goes to Euro 2012.

While the Gunners made a big effort to negotiate with Robin Van Persie this week, they made no attempt to speak face to face with Walcott, who also has a year left on his deal.

Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham are all aware of the 23-year-old’s unrest at his treatment.

Arsenal are playing a risky game as he can leave on a free next summer.

Even if Arsenal do make an effort to bring Walcott in for talks before joining England, it is understood the winger will say ‘no’ because he does not want any distractions before Euro 2012.

Walcott joined the Gunners in a £15m deal in January 2006 and has been capped 22 times by his country.

But after a season in which his form was patchy, boss Arsene Wenger does not appear to be pulling out the stops to keep him.

Midfielder Alex Song is also going into the last year of his deal.

So the club face having to sell Van Persie, Walcott and Song or risk losing them on frees in a year.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/252086/Theo-Walcott-stun-Gunned/

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Skysports.com understands Arsenal are leading the chase for Birmingham City starlet Foday Nabay and hope to conclude a deal next week.The teenager is regarded as one of the hottest prospects in the country having been called up by England Under-16s last summer as a 12-year-old.
Nabay, who is being labelled as the next Yaya Toure, (http://topics.skysports.com/Yaya+Toure/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif is believed to have activated a clause in his contract that allows him to leave St Andrews (http://topics.skysports.com/St+Andrews/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif with prospective clubs only needing to pay Blues (http://topics.skysports.com/blues/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif for training compensation.
CompetitionThe Sierra Leone-born youngster has spent six seasons with the Midlands club, but could now be on the verge of a move to one of England's elite with fierce competition for his signature.
Arsenal (http://topics.skysports.com/arsenal/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif are the favourites to land Nabay and it is obvious why the teenager would be interested in a move to the Gunners, who have helped the likes of Theo Walcott (http://topics.skysports.com/Theo+Walcott/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to develop to win places in England's 23-man squad for this summer's European Championship.
The north Londoners are understood to have seen a bid rejected by Birmingham last month, however, Arsenal are set to make a fresh move next week with a view to thrashing out terms.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7765769/Gunners-lead-starlet-chase

McNamara That Ghost...
19-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Nabay? Get in!

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Bendtner for Kagawa imho.

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Shinji Kagawa has fuelled speculation surrounding a possible move to the Premier League after putting his flat up for rent.The 23-year-old has been heavily linked with a transfer to Manchester United, who have in fact been trailing the BVB player for some time now, as Goal.com first revealed in April.

A deal looked increasingly likely after Sir Alex Ferguson travelled to Berlin to watch the Japanese in the DFB Pokal final, where the Dortmund man scored one and set-up another.

The player's agent has also confirmed talks with the Scot have taken place, while Kagawa himself said that he would love to play in the Premier League.

In a new revelation, Kagawa has put his flat up for rent online. There is yet to be any interest but it is expected to be resolved soon, paving the way for a move to England.

United's current top Asian import, Ji-Sung Park, has been quoted saying that the attacking midfielder would do well at the club.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/19/3113859/kagawa-premier-league-switch-increasingly-likely-as-borussia

20 Mill if were offering Bendtner too

KSE Comedy Club
19-05-2012, 07:55 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7765769/Gunners-lead-starlet-chaseWho?

RVP will be over the moon, I'm sure.

KSE Comedy Club
19-05-2012, 08:03 PM
I don't know any other club that lets players enter the final year of their contract so they end up with a saga, like we do.

What a fucking shambles!

Injury Time
19-05-2012, 08:12 PM
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7765769/Gunners-lead-starlet-chase

Who?

RVP will be over to the bluemoon, I'm sure.
:yikes: jeebus world exclusive right there!

Syn
19-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Van Persie just re-tweeted Nigel De Jong. That pretty much confirms it. What a cocktease. Fuck him.

Xhaka Can’t
19-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh for fucks sake.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Van Persie just re-tweeted Nigel De Jong. That pretty much confirms it. What a cocktease. Fuck him.

Tweeted him what ?

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Answer the question, Sin.

Syn
19-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Oh, nothing - De Jong posted a picture of his family all gathered to watch the CL final and Van Persie re-tweeted it. A nothing story.

I guess the only logical conclusion to be drawn from that is Van Persie is on his way to Man City.

Master Splinter
19-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Bastian is a Must Not Get.

N_Q's scouting skills :rose:.

Need to get Dids in tbfmh.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Dids on a bosman imho.

Fucking beast.

The amount of power he got into that header, going the other way. Fuck sake.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 10:18 PM

Bastian :pal:

Cripps_orig
19-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Big-spending Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala are prepared to offer Arsenal striker Robin van Persie £300,000 a week to play for them.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

Marouane Chamakh and Nicklas Bendtner could be two of 10 players who might leave Arsenal this summer as Arsene Wenger revamps his squad.
Full story: Caught Offside

:wave:

Who are the other 8?

Niall_Quinn
19-05-2012, 11:42 PM

Man of the match tonight by a mile. The guy totally bossed the midfield. He fucked the pen in a lottery, true. But his lottery skills aren't why I'd love to see him at Arsenal.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 11:43 PM
:wave:

Who are the other 8?

Chakma, Bendtner, Squid, Park, Arshavin, Fabianski, Vela, Almunia, Lansbury, RVP.

Marc Overmars
19-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Man of the match tonight by a mile. The guy totally bossed the midfield. He fucked the pen in a lottery, true. But his lottery skills aren't why I'd love to see him at Arsenal.

Fuck him and fuck Germans.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-05-2012, 11:44 PM

Id go with that tbf. Needs to leave that club tbh.

Master Splinter
19-05-2012, 11:50 PM
But his lottery skills aren't why I'd love to see him at Arsenal.

Football hasn't exactly prospered recently. Or for us in recent years.

Lottery, and other pub-team skills like scuffing, lunging, barging, multiple deflections, passion, rampaging and athleticism is what's required going forward.

Let's start by installing Dench as the Captain.

Niall_Quinn
19-05-2012, 11:54 PM

Lottery, and other pub-team skills like scuffing, lunging, barging, multiple deflections, passion, rampaging and athleticism is what's required going forward.

Dench can fuck off really. Fewer clowns and more professionals required. Kid has done more on YouTube than on the pitch. A star in his own mind. We've had too many of those in the past.

AKBapologist
19-05-2012, 11:54 PM

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Cripps_orig
19-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Dench can fuck off really. Fewer clowns and more professionals required. Kid has done more on YouTube than on the pitch. A star in his own mind. We've had too many of those in the past.Brilliant post

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Balague is tweeting a series of comments about how unhappy Torres is at Chelsea :lol:

Apparently didn't like the fact he was on the bench last night and wants assurances on his future role.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Balague is tweeting a series of comments about how unhappy Torres is at Chelsea :lol:

Apparently didn't like the fact he was on the bench last night and wants assurances on his future role.

Now he has won the CL i guess he'll be happy to move to a new Challenge.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-05-2012, 03:40 PM

He should know by now, he'll play when it isn't important enough for Dids to start in.

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-05-2012, 03:44 PM
He should know by now, he'll play when it isn't important enough for Dids to start in.
Maybe he'll be Rafa's first signing. :popcorn:

McNamara That Ghost...
20-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Maybe he'll be Rafa's first signing. :popcorn:

For Villa?

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-05-2012, 03:47 PM
For Villa?
Hopefully.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Hazard will announce where he is going after tonight apparently. Hope it's true, an end to this ridiculous saga would be much appreciated.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Hazard will announce where he is going after tonight apparently. Hope it's true, an end to this ridiculous saga would be much appreciated.

Salford Utd ?

McNamara That Ghost...
20-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Probably end up being Chelsea. :lol:

Olivier's xmas twist
20-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Probably end up being Chelsea. :lol:

:haha: Would not be a shock. Manchester/Chelsea its all the same lol.

Xhaka Can’t
20-05-2012, 05:22 PM

Hell hopefully.

Özim
20-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Hell hopefully.
Don't think so, they don't have the money, plus they don't want to be the best.

hobson's choice
21-05-2012, 12:05 AM

Agreed, the only German other than that Goat fellow I would want at Arsenal

hobson's choice
21-05-2012, 12:09 AM

Sign him up, even though as Sierra Leonian myself, i know he'll flop

Japan Shaking All Over
21-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Hell hopefully.

Doubt it would be there, fair to many morals flying around down there for it to be a viable option fot Hazawhore to choose over Citeh or Chavs

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Doubt it would be there, fair to many morals flying around down there for it to be a viable option fot Hazawhore to choose over Citeh or Chavs

Lille managing director Frederic Paquet has told Sky Sports that 'four teams' are challenging for Eden Hazard's signature.

The French season ended on Sunday with Hazard claiming a hat-trick in a 4-1 success over Nancy in what looks certain to have been his farewell appearance.

Both Manchester City and United are in the running for his signature, whilst European champions Chelsea have also emerged as contenders in recent days.

Paquet now says another club are also in the mix for Hazard but it is the player and not Lille who will decide.

"I am not sure he knows [who he will sign for] himself where he will go, so for the moment, we don't know," he told Sky Sports NewsHD.

"From my knowledge he has four teams interested in buying him.

"It is not up to us to tell to him [where to go].

"We have a very strong relationship with the player, we will work together and are waiting for him to make a choice between these four teams."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7768704/Four-in-for-Hazard

Hazard admits to Chelsea temptation as he refuses to commit his future
The Belgium international stated that he is still assessing his options as the prospect of joining the London club looks appealing after they claimed the Champions League

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/20/3116394/hazard-admits-to-chelsea-temptation-as-he-refuses-to-commit

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Probably us. Or rather, us enough for Wenget to say five years down the line we had the chance to sign him.

Hazard is a dick though, of that there is no question.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Probably us. Or rather, us enough for Wenget to say five years down the line we had the chance to sign him.

Pretty much. I know agents suck ass. but he should never have tweeted he wanted to play in Manchester he just seems silly now.

KSE Comedy Club
21-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Any news on mvila yet?

Has he decided where he is going?

Japan Shaking All Over
21-05-2012, 09:52 AM

This. The player I would take in a flash but the person has more danger warning signs all over him than one of those black Amazonian tree frogs with red spots over that basically translate

'Eat me and you die'

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Lille football star Eden Hazard will reportedly make his decision tonight on where in the EPL he will transfer to. Whoever misses out on the talented young player should consider themselves lucky.Let's take a look at why Hazard is such a hot commodity, and conversely, why he shouldn't be one. The Appeal of Eden Hazard

Listen, there is no denying this kid's talent, and at 21 years old, he only has room to continue to get better.

His skills are endless.

In 34 appearances with Lille, he scored 17 goals and distributed 16 assists. Additionally, he got off 2.8 shots per game, made 2.5 key passes per game and had a pass success percentage of 81.4.Insanely talented and creative with the ball at his feet, Hazard is tremendous at getting the ball down the sideline and whipping it in for his teammates, but he's also tremendous at putting the ball in the net.

Hazard made 23 appearances for Lille at left forward, but he can also move to the middle and play a center-attacking midfielder role because he can shoot from distance and finish with precision.

If you were ever going to call someone a poor-man's Cristiano Ronaldo, Eden Hazard would be the guy.

Why He Isn't Worth It

Simply put, the money is ridiculous.

According to dailymail.co.uk, Chelsea is offering Hazard £250,000 per week. While that's insanely high, it's certainly understandable considering how good Hazard is and how far he is from hitting his prime.

Nonetheless, I question taking that kind of a risk on Hazard. The main reason for this?

Hazard's attitude.He's talented, yes, but his poor attitude and propensity to sulk, argue and give up for balls scares me a little bit. Sure, you can probably find those attributes in a lot of footballers, but I wouldn't be willing to pay top dollar for someone like that.

To me they are just too unpredictable, especially once they get a huge deal.

It's possible that this is just me, but I don't like taking risks on flashy players. There's the chance they become one of the best in the world, yet the chance they flake out is too risky.

Additionally, Hazard is coming from Ligue 1, which is far from the EPL, although that doesn't scare me as much because he was tremendous in the Champions League as well.

Essentially, there's only a few players in the world I would give this kind of money to. Hazard isn't one of those players. Yet.

But he's in prime position to prove me wrong.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1189782-eden-hazard-why-lille-star-isnt-worth-the-money

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:58 AM
This. The player I would take in a flash but the person has more danger warning signs all over him than one of those black Amazonian tree frogs with red spots over that basically translate

'Eat me and you die'

You can Understand why Chelsea want the Lille man, I mean they already have a big man :ninja:

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Impressive by Hazard, a whole year talking and whoring to the point he's hated even before he gets here and even if he ended up joining us. What's up with this deal? Don't Barca or Real want him?

GP
21-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Impressive by Hazard, a whole year talking and whoring to the point he's hated even before he gets here and even if he ended up joining us. What's up with this deal? Don't Barca or Real want him?

He's too cun​nish even for the cuntmaster generals at real madrid.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 10:03 AM
SSN say he would prefer a move to UTD in the summer.

Japan Shaking All Over
21-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Let this guy go. . .although we did little mire than qualify for the CL this season, it was the first time in a long time that our play wasnt dictated by one player.

Yes, RvP's goals carried us through but we werent controlled by the self-promoted, hyper inflated ego on one individual. From where I was sitting, I saw more balance, comradeship, drive in the team than I have in a long time. I admit there where times that things unravelled but I definitely hope to see the guys raise tbat a notch higher next time and Wenger to bring in likewise players.

Hazard does not fit that bill, what we will get is a great player but one who will thinks is audacious salary demands some kind of special treatment and we run the risk of unbalancing things once again.

We will need to offer wages that will satisfy the right player and hopefully get them to believe we do have ambition,
RvP will demand more than we have ever paid but we should give it to him because he has done his time. . .Eden has yet to.

GP
21-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Even if we did want Hazard, which we don't, we'd never afford him anyway.

Move on.

Japan Shaking All Over
21-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Well said, after you. . .Jeebus was asking about MVila. . .

GP
21-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Well said, after you. . .Jeebus was asking about MVila. . .

Awesome player, exactly what we need.

I say this confidently having never seen him play.

Japan Shaking All Over
21-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Ditto.
But hope we dont get dicked around or do too much dicking ourselves.

Newspapers had him last year wanting to see if we qualified for CL first and rhen decided to stay, this year waiting for the French league to close. . .talk of Viera getting his oar in now

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Forget Hazard, too expensive and too good for us.

When we buy from the French league we only like relative unknowns that aren't that good and are relatively cheap.

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Forget Hazard, too expensive and too good for us.

When we buy from the French league we only like relative unknowns that aren't that good and are relatively cheap.

Well he certainly wouldn't be too good for us. Apart from Zidane all the best French players have played for us. Too expensive, I'll give you that one. Honestly though, sounds exactly the sort of player we don't need. Don't know anything about this MVila either but don't care either way. I like Podolski already, he just decided on the move and got it done. Now he can play the summer out without all the transfer shit getting in the way and then get down to business with us (in our treatment room I bet, but still). Some of these players have an awful high opinion of thmeselves and in the end they are only marginally better than others who make much less fuss. We need 11 solid players on the pitch, not one prima donna with 10 water carriers. Arteta is a classic example, looking forward to seeing him playing for the shirt again rather than a dickhead like Hazard playing for his next transfer. Plenty of talent in the PL we could go after. That Siggurdson looked okay. Dempsey would be fine too.

V-Pig
21-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I have to say... I agree with NQ.

I know, right?

Marc Overmars
21-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Anything new on M'Vila then, or are we still in the waiting period?

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2012, 11:38 AM
We're in the http://i48.tinypic.com/4qrlv.gif period.

-Xs-
21-05-2012, 11:39 AM

Waiting period, with the fans firmly in the wanting zone

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 11:40 AM

Is he even a decent player? Anyone really know anything about him? £17mill plus silly wages could well end up depriving us of 2-3 less glamorous but useful signings so I hope this guy is something special if we are genuinely in the hunt for him.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2012, 11:42 AM
The Hazard er issue, should get decided when he is over in London for the friendly against England.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Well he certainly wouldn't be too good for us. Apart from Zidane all the best French players have played for us. Too expensive, I'll give you that one. Honestly though, sounds exactly the sort of player we don't need. Don't know anything about this MVila either but don't care either way. I like Podolski already, he just decided on the move and got it done. Now he can play the summer out without all the transfer shit getting in the way and then get down to business with us (in our treatment room I bet, but still). Some of these players have an awful high opinion of thmeselves and in the end they are only marginally better than others who make much less fuss. We need 11 solid players on the pitch, not one prima donna with 10 water carriers. Arteta is a classic example, looking forward to seeing him playing for the shirt again rather than a dickhead like Hazard playing for his next transfer. Plenty of talent in the PL we could go after. That Siggurdson looked okay. Dempsey would be fine too.

Pretty much. Hazard seems like such a dick and you know he is not Loyal so he'd be a waste of a signing tbh.

He'd only say he wants to joint Bolton within a week of joining us anyways.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Is he even a decent player? Anyone really know anything about him? £17mill plus silly wages could well end up depriving us of 2-3 less glamorous but useful signings so I hope this guy is something special if we are genuinely in the hunt for him.

He's like a young Paddy V tbh. type of player we need to beef up the midfield. Better than Yaya tbh.

-Xs-
21-05-2012, 11:52 AM
He's like a young Paddy V tbh. type of player we need to beef up the midfield. Better than Yaya tbh.

We are not even in for him, so it's a moot point.

He could be the next Ronpelmessi, it wouldn't matter, we have song, who can play there

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 11:53 AM
We are not even in for him, so it's a moot point.

He could be the next Ronpelmessi, it wouldn't matter, we have song, who can play there

We are in for him, its him who is deciding where to go.

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 11:57 AM

So he's Diaby then?

-Xs-
21-05-2012, 12:00 PM
We are in for him, its him who is deciding where to go.

Will believe it when I see it. We'll probably ruin the deal with a stinging insult offering some kind of swap deal involving Chamakh

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 12:09 PM
So he's Diaby then?

Much Better then Good Diaby tbh.

GP
21-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Have we signed him yet?

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Have we signed him yet?

Press conference at 7pm.

Syn
21-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Have we signed him yet?

We are not even in for him so it's a moo point.

IBK
21-05-2012, 01:08 PM

Totally agree with this.

GP
21-05-2012, 01:40 PM
http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/May/manchester-united-seal-hazard-deal.aspx.htm

Lets see who spots it...

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.rnanutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/May/manchester-united-seal-hazard-deal.aspx.htm

Lets see who spots it...

"Manchester United is delighted to announce it has signed an agreement with Lille for the transfer of Eden Hazard.

Should be Are.

Marc Overmars
21-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Rnunited. :bow:

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 01:50 PM

Lets see who spots it...

Obviously a fake site as it won't accept my username and password.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 01:53 PM

No, where is Says UTD is Delighted it should be Utd Are deighted.

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Obviously a fake site as it won't accept my username and password.

False alarm, it accepted my credit card okay so it's real.

Syn
21-05-2012, 02:03 PM
No, where is Says UTD is Delighted it should be Utd Are deighted.

So you notice the more difficult grammatical mistake but miss the obvious spelling one?

Classic Charlie :bow:

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 02:18 PM
So you notice the more difficult grammatical mistake but miss the obvious spelling one?

Classic Charlie :bow:

No, was just pointing that out.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Jan Vertonghen is ready to hand in a transfer request to force through a move to Tottenham as Spurs chairman Daniel Levy holds crunch talks with Ajax in Amsterdam on Monday.The defender has told his club that he is only interested in a move to White Hart Lane and wants the two teams to swiftly agree a fee.

The Belgian centre-back has already agreed personal terms with Spurs after a trip to London in which he was shown around their new training centre in Enfield and was a guest of the club at their last match of the season, a 2-0 home win over Fulham.

The move has hit a snag over the Dutch club’s £12.1 million asking price, although Goal.com understands that Ajax will accept £9.7m for a player who only has a year remaining on his contractSpurs have so far offered £8.1m for the defender, who was named Eredivisie Player of the Year for his outstanding contribution to Ajax’s title triumph.

It is believed that Vertonghen is prepared to hand in a transfer request in order to push through the deal if talks on Monday result in stalement and the two clubs cannot secure an agreement.

The 25-year-old has his heart set on a move to White Hart Lane and his mind has not been changed by events in Munich on Saturday night, when Chelsea’s Champions League triumph relegated Spurs to the Europa League next season.

Tottenham made an official move for the Belgian at the start of this month having failed with an attempt to sign him in January and Vertonghen has settled on the north Londoners because he believes that he will be able to play more regularly in his favourite centre-back position for a Champions League-calibre club.
."Vertonghen has settled on the north Londoners because he believes that he will be able to play more regularly in his favourite centre-back position"Manager Harry Redknapp considers the defender a key part of his plans for next season and a long-term replacement for club captain Ledley King, who suffers from ongoing knee problems.

“Tottenham are absolutely my favourite," the defender told De Telegraaf earlier this month. "Tottenham is a fantastic football club that has the tradition I want. They buy young, eager, offensive-minded players.

“[But] the Ajax board are asking for a very big amount for a player whose contract is running out in year.

“I trust that both Tottenham and Ajax will put some water in the wine and they will soon reach an agreement."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/21/3117558/vertonghen-ready-to-hand-in-transfer-request-to-engineer

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2012, 02:32 PM

And it freels so doog.

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2012, 02:37 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/21/3117558/vertonghen-ready-to-hand-in-transfer-request-to-engineer

Why is Vertonghen so desperate to join the Spuds?

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Why is Vertonghen so desperate to join the Spuds?

Playing time it seems. Maybe its his agent Getting a bug fee. Maybe Spuds are the only team in for him and he is making it seem like he has a choice.

Dennis Bendtner
21-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Spuds' centre-backs have an average age of 50. Ledley King is made of cheese. I guess he is a priority signing.

Master Splinter
21-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Still can't believe they got one over us with Capi.

Wenget out.

Marc Overmars
21-05-2012, 05:15 PM
SSN reckon Hazard prefers a move to United.

Meanwhile Chelsea have also entered the frame. :rolleyes:

Syn
21-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Are Juventus going for bigger fish? Messi, perhaps?

Man Utd would be ideal for Hazard, I think. And vice-versa.

We've seen this story before. He'll get his game ironed out, turn into a goalscoring freak, win a few titles and then join Real Madrid for £120m in 2016.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Are Juventus going for bigger fish? Messi, perhaps?

Man Utd would be ideal for Hazard, I think. And vice-versa.

We've seen this story before. He'll get his game ironed out, turn into a goalscoring freak, win a few titles and then join Real Madrid for £120m in 2016.

Pretty much. He'd be wasted at City tbh unless Nasri wants more bench time.

fakeyank
21-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Where is Juve getting all this money from? They were in the shitter a few years back and were fined massively as well. Yet, they are back up with the best and looking to sign players with big money. WTF did I miss? Why cant a stable club like ours spend half of that a season? Forget half, we dont even spend what we make off of transfers! :banghead:

Master Splinter
21-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Dids is leaving Chelsea.

Must Get.

Can beast in some +1s in the Cups and finally get us a TROPHY.

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Where is Juve getting all this money from? They were in the shitter a few years back and were fined massively as well. Yet, they are back up with the best and looking to sign players with big money. WTF did I miss? Why cant a stable club like ours spend half of that a season? Forget half, we dont even spend what we make off of transfers! :banghead:

Our mafia members aren't allowed on the board.

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Dids is leaving Chelsea.

Must Get.

Can beast in some +1s in the Cups and finally give us a TROPHY.

He's going to chop suey land, not bread and water world.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 08:47 PM

Where has all this Juve stuff come from?

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Borussia Dortmund's highly-rated Japanese midfielder Shinji Kagawa will cost prospective buyers around 20 million euros (£16.17m).

The club's owner Hans-Joachim Watzke revealed the German champions want a 'princely sum' despite the 23-year-old having just a year remaining on his contract.

Kagawa, who netted 17 goals for Dortmund this season to help them secure a second consecutive title, has already met for talks with Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson, while he has also been linked to other high-profile clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea and AC Milan.
But Watzke told Sport Bild that the club would not be fooled into selling him for a derisory price.

Abilities

"We all know the abilities of Shinji, his youth and the value he adds to this side," said Watzke.

"I also note what Bayern Munich paid for goalkeeper Manuel Neuer (22 million euros from Schalkelast year).

"He also only had a year left on his contract. Given those facts we can certainly expect a princely sum for him."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7770015/Dortmund-set-Kagawa-price

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 08:51 PM

That's a hell of a lot of shirts. Not sure if he's worth it.

GP
21-05-2012, 08:54 PM

Bargain

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 08:55 PM
That's a hell of a lot of shirts. Not sure if he's worth it.

We have to make up for not flogging Park shirts tbf.

Marc Overmars
21-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Kagawa will pay back his fee in shirt sales alone tbf.

And also when he scores the winner for us at Wembley next May. :good:

Seriously though, with Hazard apparently preferring a move to United, I think there's a #decent chance we may go for Kagawa. Can't see United buying both.

Cripps_orig
21-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Would rather get Hazard

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Would rather get Hazard

Rather get Gotze to Hazard, Harzard don't know whether he is coming or going.

Ollie the Optimist
21-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Would rather get Hazard

why? why do we want another money grabbing little **** who seems more interested in whoring himself out to the biggest wage offer then actually playing football?

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:31 PM
why? why do we want another money grabbing little **** who seems more interested in whoring himself out to the biggest wage offer then actually playing football?

Pretty much and a Player who Don't give a shit about our Club or any of the clubs he is going too.

Cripps_orig
21-05-2012, 09:33 PM
why? Cos hes a better player

McNamara That Ghost...
21-05-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't think it's even about the best wage with Hazard, it's just a really weird situation that I can't understand. Him and Wenget would be a great WUM team though.

Cripps_orig
21-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Rather get Gotze to Hazard, Harzard don't know whether he is coming or going.Gotze signed a new contract. Hes not going anywhere

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Cos hes a better player

That's Questionable tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Gotze signed a new contract. Hes not going anywhere

New Contracts don't mean anything in this day an age. If the right offer came in they sell and he'd be off.

Cripps_orig
21-05-2012, 09:41 PM
New Contracts don't mean anything in this day an age. If the right offer came in they sell and he'd be off.How many players leave the same year they sign a new contract?

Not many

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 09:44 PM
How many players leave the same year they sign a new contract?

Not many

Depends if the right offer comes in. Football is not like it used to be When contracts meant something.

Not saying Gotze will move or he is that type of player.

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Yeah he's not worth that, even if he had 3-4 years left.

KSE Comedy Club
21-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Any news on mvila yet?

Ollie the Optimist
21-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Yeah he's not worth that, even if he had 3-4 years left.

he has won the league twice in two years, played well and is young with best yet to come. id say he is.

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Would rather get Hazard
I'm with you, funny thing about Japanese players, I'd expect to see some real superstars now as they've had an established league for a while, whilst they do have some excellent players they're never quite top level.

Nakata was not bad but he's been Japan's best player to date and even he wasn't really at the very top of the game. Wasn't overly impressed with Kagawa when we played them to be honest either. For that kind of money for a player with one year left on his contract we should be getting a top quality player.

Letters
21-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm with you, funny thing about Japanese players, I'd expect to see some real superstars now as they've had an established league for a while, whilst they do have some excellent players they're never quite top level.

Racist :sulk:

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:18 PM
he has won the league twice in two years, played well and is young with best yet to come. id say he is.
Well there's yet to be a Japanese player who's been at the top of the game so I'm not convinced, they have yet to produce any superstars.

Very hard working for sure, but so far they've lacked that genius the very best players have.

Ollie the Optimist
21-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Well there's yet to be a Japanese player who's been at the top of the game so I'm not convinced, they have yet to produce any superstars.

what kind of arugment is that? japanese players havnt been very good so he wont be either? how about give him a chance? you moan we dont have winners etc then when we look to sign one you come with a bullshit point that he is japanese so will be shit

Ollie the Optimist
21-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Any news on mvila yet?

id say he has decided, he has said he is leaving rennes but not where too but i reckon he knows where he is going but the club in question and him have agreed to say nohting yet

Niall_Quinn
21-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Cos hes a better player

He's been shit every time I have seen him.

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:24 PM
what kind of arugment is that? japanese players havnt been very good so he wont be either? how about give him a chance? you moan we dont have winners etc then when we look to sign one you come with a bullshit point that he is japanese so will be shit
I don't think he has that genius based on what I've seen of him, so no I don't think he'll be a top top player, he'll work hard get a few goals like Park Ji Sung but he won't be leading us to any trophies.

He's hardly a winner at his age, he's a kid who's been playing for the best team in Germany, good player no doubt but he's not the playmaker and isn't the one who makes the team tick.

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Fair play but he's got the award for best player in France has something like 22 goals and 16 assists, bit of an all-rounder and not bad for a winger to be fair.

I reckon he'll turn out to be something special.

Ollie the Optimist
21-05-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't think he has that genius based on what I've seen of him, so no I don't think he'll be a top top player, he'll work hard get a few goals like Park Ji Sung but he won't be leading us to any trophies.

He's hardly a winner at his age, he's a kid who's been playing for the best team in Germany, good player no doubt but he's not the playmaker and isn't the one who makes the team tick.

hasnt this season shown that arsenal seem to play better with players who work hard? yossi for example is not a quality player when compared to rvp etc but he worked fucking hard and made a vital difference to our season. same with park ji sung with united, played many great games for them and has the medals to show for it.

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:29 PM
hasnt this season shown that arsenal seem to play better with players who work hard? yossi for example is not a quality player when compared to rvp etc but he worked fucking hard and made a vital difference to our season. same with park ji sung with united, played many great games for them and has the medals to show for it.
Not really no, we were knocked out of everything by February, lost 10 games in the league and received some heavy beatings as well. Park Ji Sung is a good squad player for Man U, but he's not usually in the 1st team, you don't spend 17 million on a player with one year left on his contract just to stick him on the bench.

Marc Overmars
21-05-2012, 10:29 PM

I don't think it's fair to suggest he's a passenger at Dortmund. The guy is very productive and he's been a key figure in their back to back title wins. Just Youtube the guy (I know, I know), but it's pretty easy to deduce that he has extremely good tekkers, I'd even say he's got more ability than anyone in our current midfield.

Whether he would stand up to the physical nature of the Prem remains to be seen, but he's recieved plaudits for a reason and it shouldn't be ignored IMO.

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I don't think it's fair to suggest he's a passenger at Dortmund. The guy is very productive and he's been a key figure in their back to back title wins. Just Youtube the guy (I know, I know), but it's pretty easy to deduce that he has extremely good tekkers, I'd even say he's got more ability than anyone in our current midfield.

Whether he would stand up to the physical nature of the Prem remains to be seen, but he's recieved plaudits for a reason and it shouldn't be ignored IMO.
Productive yes no doubt about that, but he's no matchwinner. Our current midfield isn't exactly top notch let's be honest, so sure he'd be an improvement, I think we need a bit of genius though and IMO he's not it.

I'm not saying he's a passenger at Dortmund, just that he's not the main man.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 10:31 PM

Im on you with this, there is a bit of over hypement with him tbh,

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Productive yes no doubt about that, but he's no matchwinner. Our current midfield isn't exactly top notch let's be honest, so sure he'd be an improvement, I think we need a bit of genius though and IMO he's not it.

Well if he is so bad why us Fergie desperately after him.

Cripps_orig
21-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Well if he is so bad why us Fergie desperately after him.Hes also after Hazard yet you think hes shit

Özim
21-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Well if he is so bad why us Fergie desperately after him.
Talk is he wants Hazard, maybe he'd be happy to have both but Hazard is most likely his main target out of the two....since he's a better player and a playmaker.

Olivier's xmas twist
21-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Hes also after Hazard yet you think hes shit

Where did i say he was shit fuck off with that.